WOPR 0x01 Talks
Topics include offensive and defensive security, building devices, and other topics in the realm of building and breaking hardware, software, and wireless. Talks will not be recorded.
This year's talks include:
- Fake News at 11 by Daniel Borges
- Is That a WiFi Sniffer in Your Pocket? by Jacob Baines
- Crime-a-day: a dramatic reading by Dan Tentler (Viss)
- Anybody wanna launch some missiles? by Dan Tentler (Viss)
- Retro Video Game Reverse Engineering by Theyflower
- Scraping the Skyscrapers: An Intro to Urban Exploration by Johnny Xmas
- Inherit Cellular Insecurities in our Critical Infrastructure by W00tock
- The Misconceptions Of Open Source Intelligence by V3rbaal
- Hashing out Infrastructure: Notes on Building a Distributed Cracking Cluster by Dan Garrett
- Playing with LoRa using HAS Violet by Joe NE2Z
- plus talks from Will Caruana, Tyler Robinson, pukingmonkey, and _1057
More details about each talk will be coming soon.