WOPR 0x01 Workshops
WOPR Summit workshops provide an immersive hands-on learning experience for attendees. Workshops include hacking hardware, software, and wireless.
This year's workshops include:
- Beat the Machine: Reverse Engineering Basics in Puzzle Form by evm
- ARRL Amateur Radio LICENSE Exams by AJ3DI
- IoT Workshop - An Introduction to BLE by Charles Sgrillo (libertyunix)
- Radio Coredump by Russ Handorf
- No Phone is An Island: Wireless Connection Artifacts on Mobile Phones by Kim Thomson (Aardvark)
- KiCad workshop by Straithe
- and a surprise workshop by Chelsea Klukas
More details about each workshop will be coming soon.